[Re: [My 80 is alive... Again!]]

Benjamin Harder <vwtype53@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- Cathy Boyko <losinit@usa.net> wrote:
> So guys/gals - does Ben get the List Award of Merit here or what? That'=
(at
> least) three 2L installs in a month, and from what I hear, he's not
stopping
> there. (and that's not counting the rebuilding) So congrats Ben, hope i=
> works
> out well, you sure deserve it. I'm amazed at how you could do that alon=
e,
but
> I've seen you work, it's amazing! =

> Cathy, member of the Benjamin Harder fan club...
> =

<blushing>  gee Cathy... thanks

I appreciate the complements, but you could do it too!  ;)

I doubt it, I work at a snails pace and don't have your skills. Heck, it'=
tsken me forever to just do the minor stuff I have on the go now (wiring =
and
brakes, version 5.0)

(just hope that you never have a reason to do three engine swaps in a row=
!)

AMEN brother. I hope my present mill lives a long and prosperous life,
hopefully all that good oil and "gentle use" will help, LOL. (how do peop=
le
not hit that limiter?) But if this weather continues, it won't get driven=

forever anyway. I'm SO sick of winter.

So far... 60 miles on the engine.  So far so good this time...

As I said, you have my best wishes for success, you haver sure earned it.=

Cathy