scirocco vs MAN truck ;-(

>Sorry, good thing you're OK though.  What is that big plastic thing in the
>interior?

children's safety seat
it came from the rear seats, as the rear seat bent and rotated on the
upper(!) locking point and the lower rotation point came out of its place.
There were not too much thing in the trunk (5 liters gasoline in a plastic
can, and some tools) but they hit the seat this way.

The cassette holder which was installed by factory near to the shifting rod
have slept in 2 inches. :-o

macsek