scirocco vs MAN truck ;-(

Whoa, that is real bad, hope you are ok.
What happened exactly?

Adam,

                      macsek
                      <scirocco@bora.eth.e        To:       scirocco-l@scirocco.org
                      ricsson.se>                 cc:
                      Sent by:                    Subject:  scirocco vs MAN truck ;-(
                      scirocco-l-admin@sci
                      rocco.org

                      09/04/2003 08:40

This was my nice silver 16v what you could see on some Roadstar pics near
to Dirk's. I have never seen such a broken scirocco. I have untied the seat

belt and opened the right door after the accident and left the car alone. I

was the only casualty fortunately.

http://macsek.8m.com/

-- -
                  ,.     ,.