OT internet explorer help

i don't know alot about computers, heck i hardly no anything at all, but i
know i can't see selected sites (including my own webpage) from my computer
at work because of the security settings they have in place. maybe you're
problem is similar? do you have a firewall of sorts up? just a thought.....

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage/>