OT internet explorer help

--part1_102.2aece72a.2bc4dad3_boundary

I've been trying to fix this but its driving my crazy.  Sorry to put it on
the rocco list but I don't know where else to go.  On many websites that I go
to, a lot of times I will get a red x where something should be like a
picture or a graphic.  I'll go to the same website on other computers with no
problem, only on my computer. Help. Is there a setting I need to adjust?
Thanks

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_102.2aece72a.2bc4dad3_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I've been trying to fix this but its driving my crazy.=
&nbsp; Sorry to put it on the rocco list but I don't know where else to go.&=
nbsp; On many websites that I go to, a lot of times I will get a red x where=
 something should be like a picture or a graphic.&nbsp; I'll go to the same=20=
website on other computers with no problem, only on my computer. Help. Is th=
ere a setting I need to adjust?&nbsp; Thanks <BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_102.2aece72a.2bc4dad3_boundary--