(long)It finally happened to me...

I live close to there, but I don't actually use that
interchange very often.

I just met a guy this weekend at an autocross in
Orlando. He lives in Tampa, and is thinking about
starting to autocross his '85. Of course, I forgot his
name (d'oh!). Anyway, he was a cool guy. I took him
for a ride in the '77...I think he'll be back. ;)

Neal

--- Justin Tomlinson