Megasquirt wha?

Cool how much do one of u guys charge to build a system if I buy the
parts?  I have digi 1 and I plan on using it for a while but when I
upgrade to stand alone it would be good to have tucked away so I can use.
 Is megasquirt doing the ignition part yet? If not what are you'll doing
for ignition.  I was on the mailing list a while ago but I lost track.