16v model year differences, and sunroofs

My '87 has the upshift indicator, the 160 speedo. No
chrome strips, no cruise control (I don't think they
had it available until 88?). I'm not sure about the
OXS counter so it's safe to say I don't have that. It
has a sunroof that I don't think is original. Didn't
all the sunroof s in 'Rocs slide horizontally to open
as opposed flipping up? I haven't even sat in the car
for months.

=====
Jorel Jackson
1987 16V Scirocco