best lube for seat tracks?

--0-990986015-1049609741=:2964

I am wondering this too... my advice is not to use something that smells!  I used some sort of red wheel bearing grease, my interior has smelled funky ever since...
-Rob
 treed2@u.washington.edu wrote:After getting a big nasty gob of booger-yellow grease on one of my
favorite shirts, I busted out the brake cleaner and paper towels and wiped
out all the gunk in my seat tracks. Of course now the seats are much
harder to slide forward and backward.

Rather than grease them up again, I figured I'd ask if anyone has a
recommendation for what to use.. preferably something that doesn't make
such a mess.

-Toby