OT: kitty.avi video

--0-1823164125-1049581743=:45507

Holy good god that's funny, now I know what all the talk was about. Thanks!
Dan
 Robbie Cotner <robw_z@yahoo.com> wrote:
http://members.rogers.com/.atomic./Kitty-1.avi

-Rob
 Dan Smith <sad_rocc@yahoo.com> wrote:
I deleted the link but need it again. Since I know some of you, ahem Julie, are probably still watching it over and over, can I get it?

Dan

--0-1823164125-1049581743=:45507

<P>Holy good god that's funny, now I know what all the talk was about. Thanks!
<P>Dan
<P>&nbsp;<B><I>Robbie Cotner &lt;robw_z@yahoo.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
<P><A href="http://members.rogers.com/.atomic./Kitty-1.avi"; target=_blank><FONT color=#0000ff>http://members.rogers.com/.atomic./Kitty-1.avi</FONT></A><BR>
<P>-Rob
<P>&nbsp;<STRONG><EM>Da</EM></STRONG><STRONG><EM>n Smith &lt;sad_rocc@yahoo.com&gt;</EM></STRONG> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
<P>I deleted the link but need it again. Since I know some of you, ahem Julie, are probably still watching it over and over, can I get it?</P>
<P>Dan</P>
<P><BR>
<HR SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<BR><A href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/finance/mailsig/*http://tax.yahoo.com";>Yahoo! Tax Center</A> - File online, calculators, forms, and more</BLOCKQUOTE>