Por15 prep Q

--=======D1353C9=======

Well I got my Por-15 order yesterday.  Not bad at all I ordered it Monday
evening and
it's sitting on my deck Friday afternoon(those UPS guys up this way are
great-too bad they
all aren't).  So basically I screwed up, and forgot to order the "metal
ready" prep, which I
did want, but somehow didn't order.  For those of you who have used this
stuff, what can I
use as a acceptable substitute or should just order the 'metal ready?"  BTW
I'm not ready
to use it yet because my sandblast hood isn't here yet anyway(as in no
basting the area
to be coated yet).

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe