OT: more stuff for sale

--0-1029766309-1049515642=:85116

Syquest 15.GB drive with 6 disks. Basically an external zip drive on steriods, used maybe 3-4 times. Requires SCSI card, not included - $75 obo

SCSI card and 4gb SCSI harddrive - $100 obo
($150 for Syquest, scsi card and hd)

Iomega 100mg Zip drive with 1 lonely zip disk. Rarely used, can possibly throw in a few more zip disks (I coulda sworn I had more around here and I have a few BN ones at work) - $50 obo

Shirt off my back. It's a nice green sweater-type shirt with an orange stripe running along the sleeves. Size med, excellent condition - make offer

Dan