Front strut install unsucessful

--part1_18.2ec41564.2bbf8fd9_boundary

Well I tried and tried but I just can't get the top nut off the front strut
mounts. Its on there so tight.  I tried the O2 sensor tool and the vice grip
method.  I tried the holding the strut rod with the vise grip in the wheel
well method.  I need and air tool now.  Nobody I know has one so I'm jut
going to have to break down and take it to a shop. I hate paying shops.  Oh
well im tired and I hurt and I cut my finger.  Time to go inebriate some
brain cells.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_18.2ec41564.2bbf8fd9_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Well I tried and tried but I just can't get the top nu=
t off the front strut mounts. Its on there so tight.&nbsp; I tried the O2 se=
nsor tool and the vice grip method.&nbsp; I tried the holding the strut rod=20=
with the vise grip in the wheel well method.&nbsp; I need and air tool now.&=
nbsp; Nobody I know has one so I'm jut going to have to break down and take=20=
it to a shop. I hate paying shops.&nbsp; Oh well im tired and I hurt and I c=
ut my finger.&nbsp; Time to go inebriate some brain cells. <BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_18.2ec41564.2bbf8fd9_boundary--