Weather Report , was: scirocco.org down?

--- ATS - Patrick Bureau <txrocco@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

> Yeah ya regular Texas morning... no scorpions in
> Dallas , that more like Houston area.

Wrong. My first encounter with a nest of scorpions was
right there in Rockwall. I flipped a 1'x1' stone over
and revealed about 100 pink baby scorpions running for
cover. Another buddy of mine in Rockwall had a
scorpion drop from the ceiling onto his chest while he
was laying down in bed, he got stung from the impact.

I find it more of a pain, no pun, keeping the Brown
Recluse & Black Widows out of the house!

Scirocco content: Anybody know where I can get new 15"
Borbet Type C's ?

Later...

=====
Jeff Lowe
Garland, Texas
'59 Euro Spec Beetle (Waiting it's turn for resto)
'64 Type-34 Karmann Ghia (Got parts?)
'86 Scirocco 16V
'98 Ford Explorer XLT 4X4