Ice Sucks

Coming back from my new job tonight with sleet and ice all over the place,
some ass**** flies past in his SUV. He hits a patch of ice and starts to
fishtail back and forth across both lanes slowing rapidly.
He's not 20' from the front of my car and there is NO way I could do an
emergency stop.

Thank god for Sciroccos...

I got my car over as far as I could to the right side, leaving about 6" from
the guard rail and slipped past him as the front of the car slid past my
door. A deep breathe later continued home.

Thank you god for having some one design a good car in most conditions.
Thank you for the guys who taught me to drive in this S**T.
Now god, how do I get this stain out of my seat?

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com