missing link for G60 'roc or somthing like that?

The other day someone posted this link, several links
actually, concerning the g-ladder on a 16V engine.It
was something about a 200 hp motor. I didn't have time
to read it, so I bookmarked it to check out later on.
I've lost the bookmark, still want to read up on that,
and hope someone remembers this link and would be so
kind as to let me have that link again?

=====
Jorel Jackson
1987 16V Scirocco