storage units?

Wow, a group rented place in northern cali? if
somebody could come up with a way to pull that off I'd
probably try to join in... Hope it wouldn't offend
anyone if i work on my Corrado G60 Syncro project or
maybe the porsche 928 / 951 i keep wanting, along with
my good ol' roc... depending on how well the ABA
conversion on my corrado goes, i might go with an ABA
turbo in the roc... could be fun, no?
If people seriously want to consider this group
rental, I could ask the owner of the garage i worked
at last summer- He just moved to a bigger place and
might have the extra room, tho considering the nature
of his business i doubt it.
Let me know folks... Doruk