[Weather Report , was: scirocco.org down?]

"ATS - Patrick Bureau" <txrocco@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Ahh nothing like April in Texas, 6am, 61'F, birds chirpping, soft wind fr=
om
the south... Ahhh.. Coffee time at its best...
okay okay enough teasing... time to open the garage door, air it out and
start painting my engine bay...(smirk!)

=3D>-----Original Message-----
=3D>From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
=3D>[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Julie Macfarlane
=3D>
=3D>Man, we got hit last night. All schools closed. ice every where.
=3D>This sucks
=3D>
<SNIP SNIP SNIP!>

What she said. And I wanna hit the open road (err, skating rink) SO
bad...it'll be rough on the list too, I'll be bored to tears and have to =
start
stirring something up...heh
Cathy

Oh, and Patrick? shaddup....