[RE: rocco movie clip]

OK, OK, I've been gone for a week, and now my beloved Victor is the star of some sicko perverted
threesome video??  Where has the world gone?

But I don't have the link to the vid...link me, link me!!  (pant pant drool)

Cheapass Ron
Roccoless, but not for long...

--- Anson Clement <anarchistbooty@hotmail.com> wrote:

I realy do loveVictor, every morning before work I slide into him and ride him hard. I generaly
let his oil temp reach at least 70C before I whip him too good, but after he's warmed up I realy
hammer him.

Are we all happy now?

Anson

Wow! What am I missing here? Behave yourselves, kids! This is a family show! lol Scott F. Williams
Since when? Isn't the I in ScIrocco for innuendo? Heck, it's the only "off topic" the list
watchdogs allow, don't take it away from us, please, please.... As for Anson and Victor, I've met
them both, very sexy fellows...glad they found each other... Cathy (awaiting Anson's reply...LOL)