[Re: Some questions about Cincy]

--0-2004457778-1049436838=:89183

Your car not showing up isn't his fault most likely. Writers and photographers rarely go through the work and expense only to not bother doing anything with it. It's more likely the mag just didn't have a home for it and it ended up 'on the cutting room floor' as they say.
Dan
 Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com> wrote:A few months ago when Les Bidrawn of european car mag wanted to shoot
some more 'rocs, I told him via email about Cincy. At the time it was a
long ways off. I'll send him another msg about it and see if we can
get him interested in showing up... meanwhile, over a year has now
transpired since he shot mine and Randy B's Mk1 for a "full feature"
article.. still hasn't materialized.. did get some great prints from his
shots though!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA