[Re: Some questions about Cincy]

--0-346247687-1049408092=:43545

Not that it's my call or anything, but my vote would be mag definitely. Vortex people already know about sciroccos and most know about the gathering, plus just having us in a mag would be way cooler. I'd probably buy 5 copies of the mag, just in case I lost the first 4.  As with everyone else, I agree that the words 'in Ohio' and 'private car club gathering' or something along those lines be used in place of actual location, date, ect. Scirocco.org should be mentioned as well of course.
Dan
 Allyn <amalventano@sc.rr.com> wrote:> I was thinking of seeing if
> "Vwvortex guys" where in interested (provide pictures and article)

i agree here, vortex is probably our best chance, although the 'coverage'
will only appear online, which already happens for us via scirocco.org.

> I am sure they could (if they would) publish and article about "cincy"
that
> they could leave actuall date/days/location details out of the loop

yes, the article would have to either:
- not mention that cincy is a yearly event
or
- mention that those who come must be active list participants
Al