storage units?

You know I have thought about it but I just want to keep fun separate from
work... rather have a place that I can go and wrench and not have to deal
with my company...

Now I am storing stuff there, that's different and some times I'll put the
car up on jacks for a one day repair but nothing extended.

-Raffi