To make it on topic "the cat's name is scirocco"

Julie, just be careful that you don't wear that poor pussy out too like you
did to the rubbers last night.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, harness bar, rear wheel bearings, and
finally I may get to makeing it look better!!)