Fw: 1981 Scirocco S for Sale

--- ATS - Patrick Bureau <txrocco@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> NOT MINE, Forwarded from rec.auto.vw
> contact owner directly
>
> "Eugene" <zhenya@ascensionortho.com> wrote in message
> > Perfect body and interior, running, low miles (less
> than 70,000 mi),

Yadda yadda....

Where've you been Patrick?  That's like the 3rd time this
thing's been posted here.

Oooo, I want a Cosmos Silver S so bad, I'm tempted to buy
this and sell my '80.  Alas, no time to go to Austin for
awhile.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco.
"Any idiot can face a crisis.  It's this day to day living that wears you out." - Anton Chekhov