feeler: interested in engine

--0-1565980701-1049344012=:1668

I found (well Eric did) an old disel rabbit in decent shape near me for next to free. The trick is is it needs an engine because the block is cracked. Anybody have some old engines they've swapped out of their cars that are sitting in their garages? Would prefer fuel inj as I know zilch about carbs. Here's the post on it: <http://www.dubsquad.net/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?s=3e8aa9021b0dffff;act=ST;f=5;t=18> I don't know what year it is or if it's wired for CIS or anything, maybe one of you know. I haven't signed up yet for the forum as I'm not planning on being an active poster but I may yet. So if any of you have some working engine in your garage that you wouldn't mind selling, let me know.

Dan