16v timing belt difficulties

There are a few scirocco's for sale on the list. The owners may chime in if
encouraged. WELCOME!! BTW. This list has helped majorly already and I
haven't dug into any big projects yet.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, harness bar, rear wheel bearings, and
finally I may get to makeing it look better!!)