OT: Alfa GTV6 website

At 10:16 PM 04/01/2003 -0500, VeeWdriver@aol.com wrote:
>Here's a website for my second favorite Giugiaro design...
>
>www.gtv6.org

I've been to the site before.  Go to    www.gtv.org/b_berger.htm    Any
time that we think it is expensive to maintain or improve our cars, we just
have to go to this guy's section and guess what he must have spent.   (You
can even hear a dyno run.)

Alfas are great cars. I had a Giulietta Spyder Veloce and could kick myself
for letting it go.  I wish I had it now.

Chris