Own a piece of history: Cali. Edition for sale - CHEAP - $500 (SF Bay Area)

------=_NextPart_000_00D1_01C2F924.8A572120

------=_NextPart_001_00D2_01C2F924.8A572120

Not mine. It's too bad I'm not into mkII's anymore. I was really looking =
for one of these bad-boys.  Could be a great opportunity...JT

Original URL: http://www.craigslist.org/sfo/car/9962421.html
Posted by: Tklaif@aol.com
Posted on: Tue Apr 1st 11:23 PM

I have a 1983 California Special Wolfsburg Edt. VW Scirocco for sale. It =
is silver with black leather interior. 4 new pirelli tires, sunroof, =
removeable alpine stereo, skirts. Exterior is in great condition. =
However, it does need some mechanical work. Possibly a head gasket. $500 =
obo and it is yours. Please e-mail me directly.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial =
interests

-------
this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our =
email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go here.
-------
=20

------=_NextPart_001_00D2_01C2F924.8A572120

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Not mine. It's too bad I'm not into =
mkII's anymore.=20
I was really looking for one of these bad-boys.&nbsp; Could be a great=20
opportunity...JT</FONT></DIV><BR>Original URL: <A=20
href=3D"http://www.craigslist.org/sfo/car/9962421.html";>http://www.craigs=
list.org/sfo/car/9962421.html</A><BR>Posted=20
by: <A href=3D"mailto:Tklaif@aol.com";>Tklaif@aol.com</A><BR>Posted on: =
Tue Apr 1st=20
11:23 PM<BR><BR>I have a 1983 California Special Wolfsburg Edt. VW =
Scirocco for=20
sale. It is silver with black leather interior. 4 new pirelli tires, =
sunroof,=20
removeable alpine stereo, skirts. Exterior is in great condition. =
However, it=20
does need some mechanical work. Possibly a head gasket. $500 obo and it =
is=20
yours. Please e-mail me directly.<BR><BR><BR><BR>it's NOT ok to contact =
this=20
poster with services or other commercial interests<BR><BR><BR>
<HR>
this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our =
email-a-friend=20
feature - if you want to prevent these, please go <A=20
href=3D"http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/vRnah12bvN3c5BkbvhWYj5ybA02b=
c">here</A>.
<HR>
 </BODY></HTML>