Samco sport hoses for 8v fs

I personally would think about doing this but have no where close to enough
money. But I am thinking about getting some colored stretch covers. I can
get 25 ft for a few dollars and it would look pretty sweet. It would pretty
much only add "ricer HP" but its for the looks since my car has none but get
stupid as of right now.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, harness bar, rear wheel bearings, and
finally I may get to makeing it look better!!)