Finally: G60 Scirocco makes first autocross

>  So glad to hear that another mk1 hits the streets!

This one hasn't seen the road since somewere around
1992. Truly "resurrected"!

> I can't wait to see the car at Cincy in June... it's
> still planning to come, right?  ;)

Well, that's supposed to be the weekend of June 6,
right? (sorry...haven't been following all the Cincy
threads lately) Unfortunately, my brother is
graduating from highschool that weekend. :(

> And by then I'm sure that my mk1 will be functional
> as well... maybe Ron's mk1 too.
> That will make *THREE* mk1 Street Mod cars at Cincy!

That *would* be cool! Glad you got the oil pressure
issue straight, too! I wouldn't have ever come up with
the answer to that one...

Neal