*real* R/C car

--=====================_428737296==_.ALT

So how about Speed Racer... he seemed a little wimpy but the Mach 5 kicked
ass... Jumps, goes underwater, remote controlled pigeon thingy, etc...

And you can buy one now with a 6-speed and a 350ci engine (there is also a
replica of the Shooting Star, Racer X's car).

-Raffi

http://www.speedracer.la/

At 08:54 AM 4/2/2003 -0500, VeeWdriver@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 04/02/2003 1:00:39 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
>sad_rocc@yahoo.com writes:
>

> > Are you forgetting about the turbo boost buttons, the buttons that made
> the car  > jump, the jet engine button, ect ect? I was referring to 'in
> the show' cars, not in   > real life.
>
>The "General" had a button that gave it turbo boost and made it jump,
>too...it was the one to the right of the brake!
>
>426 Hemi, baby...
>
>Tom in Tucson
>88 16 V Scirocco  80 Scirocco S  80 Scirocco  79 Scirocco  76 Scirocco FSP
>Project
>The Slowest, Rustiest, Crappiest and worst looking scirocco(s) in all of
>Tucson!
>www.area-53.com
>Armor Door Plates - $42.95 shipped to the lower 48

--=====================_428737296==_.ALT

So how about Speed Racer... he seemed a little wimpy but the Mach 5
kicked ass... Jumps, goes underwater, remote controlled pigeon thingy,
etc...<br><br>
And you can buy one now with a 6-speed and a 350ci engine (there is also
a replica of the Shooting Star, Racer X's car).<br><br>
-Raffi<br><br>
At 08:54 AM 4/2/2003 -0500, VeeWdriver@aol.com wrote:<br>
message dated 04/02/2003 1:00:39 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
sad_rocc@yahoo.com writes:<br><br>
&gt; Are you forgetting about the turbo boost buttons, the buttons that
made the car&nbsp; &gt; jump, the jet engine button, ect ect? I was
referring to 'in the show' cars, not in&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt; real life.
The &quot;General&quot; had a button that gave it turbo boost and made it
jump, too...it was the one to the right of the brake!&nbsp; <br><br>
426 Hemi, baby...<br><br>
Tom in Tucson<br>
88 16 V Scirocco&nbsp; 80 Scirocco S&nbsp; 80 Scirocco&nbsp; 79
Scirocco&nbsp; 76 Scirocco FSP Project<br>
The Slowest, Rustiest, Crappiest and worst looking scirocco(s) in all of
Tucson!<br>
Armor Door Plates - $42.95 shipped to the lower