From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Kervin
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 1:54 PM
To: List
Subject: Samco sport hoses for 8v fs

I've got a blue samco hose kit foe sale.

Here's the link to Samco's order page

http://www.samcosport.com/samco.asp?make=vw

Plus three stock hoses (171 121 101 g) and two others hoses that I don't
have numbers on.
(from the bottom of the radiator to the water pump and from the coolant
flange on the head to the water pump).

$150
--
Kervin
86 Scirocco 2.0 8v 4K+80% and lots of other numbers and letters