(ot) the ultimate april fools

  i got my little brother good today. i found a wrecked pickup truck that
looked just like his at my friend j.t.'s yard in painesville. i asked him to
borrow it, then i borrowed my brothers truck and drove it up to the yard.
which switched his plates on to the wreck and then had it towed back to my
place. you should've seen the look on his face! i thought he was going to
cry. then of course i thought he was going to kill me when i finally told
him april fools, but it was well worth it. i love april fools day!

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage>