Steering rack ratios?

No, what I mean to say is that there are fewer turns in a power rack.. so
you have to turn harder to move the wheels the same amount. Fortunately,
the "power" part of the power steering does the hard work for you, as long
as you leave the pump hooked up. Steering will be quicker with a power
rack.

-Toby