Reverse PH lookup

uhm, the cc company is much better than anyone else at tracking that stuff.
Al

----- Original Message -----
From: "Haygood" <haygood@aemail4u.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 8:27 PM
Subject: OT: Reverse PH lookup

> Hey I need help.  Someone stole my credit card info and has been buying
stuff in my name.  They screwed up once by giving their own phone number.
The number is 412-726-7171.   If anyone out there can tell me who owns this
number I would be excedingly greatful.

> I tried looking it up at www.superpages.com, but they didn't have anything
on it.  Calling the number gives a wierd message that doesn't identify
anyone.  Tried leaving my number but no one called me back.

> This guy stole my discover card statement out of the mail while I was out
of town and ordered $700 worth of XBox and accesories from an on-line store,
and had it delivered next day to my house.  Fortunately I got home the next
day and got the box off my porch before he did.  Since then he has opened a
Wal-mart card in my name, bought $35 worth of stuff, then got denied when he
tried to buy $650 more and exceded the limit.  Wal-mart called me when that
happened.  I'll get my credit reports soon to see what else he has done.

> Why he is able to open cards without my social, I don't know.  Socials are
easy enough to get, but he didn't even have to do that.

> Anyway, somebody please come through with a name and address for this
jerkwad so I can give it to my friendly federal investigators.  If that
doesn't work, maybe I'll find someone less friendly to give it to, and maybe
his tires won't hold air, and maybe his car will never run again, etc, etc,
etc, etc.  Heck, I'm unemployed (housedad), I've got lots of free time!