[Re: *real* R/C car]

"L F" <rocco16v@netzero.net> wrote:
> --------------------------------------------- =

>	MIME Type:=A0multipart/alternative =

> --------------------------------------------- =

I think James Bond predates James Rockford. I remember taking dates to se=
e 007
in the mid 60's.

Larry
old crock and his old 'roc

I'd agree. I used to watch the Rockford files back in my Firechicken days=
 (he
drove one too), which would likely be the late 70's (I was there, so I do=
n't
remember). I wouldn't have been driving before 73. And my "German period"=

began in 86, when the second bird rotted too much to be safe. So I'd put
Rockford in between 73 and 86. Bond goes back a lot further (the real Bon=
d,
Connery).  FWIW, we used to marvel at Rockford's ability to squeal his ti=
res
on loose gravel, heck, his tires would squeal any time the car was moving=
 at
all.
Cathy