*real* R/C car

--=====================_355375859==_.ALT

Jim Rockford could beat both of those clowns... at the same time!

http://www.timvp.com/rockfrd2.jpg

-Raffi

At 03:51 PM 4/1/2003 -0800, Dan Smith wrote:

>Luke vs. Michael? The Good 'Ole Boy could whup the Prissy Boy easy. But
>Kit vs. General Lee? Pfft, no contest, Kit would mop the floors with
>General Lee.
>
>Dan
>
>  John Van Vuren <veedublu@prod.net> wrote:
>>Well, I'm 28... maybe we just had old TV when I was a kid in backwoods,
>>Wisconsin :)
>>
>>And Luke Duke could kick Michael Knight's ass anyday!
>>
>>John

time!<br><br>
-Raffi<br><br>
At 03:51 PM 4/1/2003 -0800, Dan Smith wrote:<br><br>
could whup the Prissy Boy easy. But Kit vs. General Lee? Pfft, no
contest, Kit would mop the floors with General Lee. <br><br>
Dan <br><br>
old TV when I was a kid in backwoods,<br>
Wisconsin :)<br><br>
And Luke Duke could kick Michael Knight's ass anyday!<br><br>
John<br><br>
----- Original Message -----<br>
From: &quot;Michael Abatzis&quot; <br><br>
&gt; (over 25, staring blankly) rockford? never heard of it in that
context.<br>
&gt; maybe you're getting older than you think ;0 ? you realize a 25 yo
was<br>
born<br>
&gt; in 1978, and the earliest driving shows seen would have been knight
rider,<br>
&gt; or maybe dukes of hazzard (yeeeee haw!)?<br><br>