*real* R/C car

(over 25, staring blankly) rockford? never heard of it in that context.
maybe you're getting older than you think ;0 ? you realize a 25 yo was born
in 1978, and the earliest driving shows seen would have been knight rider,
or maybe dukes of hazzard (yeeeee haw!)?

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA-->Soon to be New Orleans!
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, finally taking orders:
www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...