Wanted: Columbus, OH person to check out car

--0-621836747-1049231303=:29126

I'm interested in a mk2 8v in Columbus, Keith's car actually, and I was wondering if someone could look it over for me. Specifically, I need to know just how bad the rust is, especially in the center under the front windshield. Also, there's an oil leak and a lack of power at low speeds. I would appreciate it if you could try to identify where the oil leak is coming from and if the low power is due to timing or vacuum issue. I understand those aren't easy tasks so if you're unsucessful, no biggie. I trust Keith and all, but after getting screwed on my last long-distance car buy, I would really appreciate someone going over the car with a magnifying glass and letting me know any and every positive and negative thing they see. The more pictures the better as well. If you know Keith, go ahead and set up a meeting time with him whenever it's convinent, no rush. If you don't but are in the area, I can get his number and address for you. TIA.

Dan

Also, a test drive report would be appreciated as well, though I can completely understand if you don't feel like spending that much time with a car you aren't buying.