OT and not OT: towing ability

--0-1239879981-1049229847=:77972

Trailer tongue load of 110lbs? So does that mean if I was to attatch the trailer and then stand in the end closest to the rear of the car, that would break something? I weigh 140lbs and although I haven't seen it, I would be very surprised if the trailer hitch didn't tilt downward a bit to connect to the rocc.
Dan

My 1975 owners manual says:

trailer w/o brakes - 885lbs 400kg
trailer w/ brakes - 2205lbs 1100kg
trailer tongue load - 110lbs. 50kg

Power is one thing, but stopping is more important as well as avoiding
the 'tail wagging the dog' problem.

Gordon

75 Mk I/Drake 1.9