mother of all hotrod links...

I built mine in about three days, taking my time and doing all the
necessary tests.  Also I purchased the "stimulator" which simulates
signals from sensors and engine (RPM, coolant temp, air temp, etc) which
made it a little easier.  It's all assembled and working, I just have
yet to find time or desire to install it on a car...

Joe Doty
IT/Development
joe@lcnetwork.com=20

roclist@accessconsulting.ca;