headunit opionions

i'm running a sony xplod. i can't remeber the last time it skipped in my
roc. the best part about the headunit is the dso feature though. it lifts
the sound from the front door speakers off of the floor. best sounding
headunit i've ever had in any of the rocs.

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage>