mother of all hotrod links...

Ok, I'll bite...  Here's some links that might interest someone - don't
know when or who I got them from - most are probably from you Scott
:-)...

Stroker kits for VW - Eurospec
<http://www.eurospecsport.com/perf_kit.html>

Aluminum terms glossary
<http://www.almag.com/glossary.htm#A>

Bildon Motorsport - Importer of VW Motorsport stuff
<http://www.bildon.com/index.html>

Good compression ratio, piston calculator, etc
<http://www.kb-silvolite.com/calc.phtml>

Dash restoration company
<http://www.justdashes.com/index_home.htm>

Custom/race VW driveshafts
<http://www.driveshaftshop.com/vwpage.ivnu>

Make your own solid urethane engine mounts
<http://www.mr2sc.com/websites/tech/SolidMounts1.htm>

Meqasquirt - super cheap standalone fuel management
<http://www.bgsoflex.com/megasquirt.html>

Cool tool for upper strut bolt - Allen wrench goes right through
<http://www.newmantools.com/oratchet.htm>

Programable engine management kit for 16v
<http://www.eurospeed.ca/16vkit.html>

Standard abrasives DIY port/polish guide
<http://www.sa-motorsports.com/diyport.htm>

Intake manifold info/design
<http://www.autospeed.com/cms/article.html?&A=0122>

The DIY paint job
<http://www.thebugshop.org/bsfqpnt.htm>

Canadian fibreglass material and mold making supplies - Small orders ok
<http://www.vikingplastics.ca/mainpage.htm>

VW engine component dimensions
<http://not2fast.wryday.com/vw/stuff/vw_engines.shtml>

Pic of water to air intercooler
<http://www.schimmelperformance.com/DSCN8794.JPG>

I had a ton of great webpage bookmarks that vanished into thin air when
my 'puter catastrophically crashed a year ago - serves me right for not
backing up...

Mark.
80 S
81 S