What's my engine worth?

I know, I really should build another car, but I'm curious...

1.8 16v block
Bored to 83mm
Stroked to 92.8 (stock 2L stroke)
Clearanced for stroke (including rods and int. shaft)
JE forged pistons
stock 1.8L 16v head (160-180K miles)
Balanced bottom end
New seals, bearings, oil pump (have less than 2K miles on them)
ARP rod studs
Runs and revs great.
Estimate running close to 11.5:1 compression with 1.8 head.

Would include New, never used Autotech/Quiafe Vernier cam gear
Used 4k (grinding 3rd and 4th, minor leaks)
Used clutch (8v disk, 16v PP. Not slipping).

Thanks all. This is the major thing from my car, and what would go to me getting another (newer) vehicle.

If I sell, I'll part the rest of the car too, but I'm not taking offers on any of that yet.

Joshua
"idiot"