Manifold bolt removal - Success Story!

------=_NextPart_000_010F_01C26809.E94988A0

    The removal of the old 'Toilet Bowl' manifold studs went as smooth =
as silk this Saturday.  Not one broken stud, in fact 6 of the eight =
studs just backed out of the head.  This could only be done in the hands =
of a master so obviously I did not do it.  It was done with great care =
by Rick Alexander!  Thanks again Rick.
    Also, the drive home through the rolling hills and twisty roads of =
Connecticut on a beautiful day was just an added benefit.  It was also =
made a little more interesting by having a Ferrari to chase.  He pulled =
out of Satan's Kingdom State Park and passed me as soon as the road =
opened up to two lanes.  I stayed with him only because he did not want =
to exceed the speed limit by too much.
    Again, special thanks to Rick Alexander for all his expert help.
Rick Kellner.
Manifold bolt removal - Success Story

------=_NextPart_000_010F_01C26809.E94988A0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The removal of the =
old 'Toilet=20
Bowl' manifold studs went as smooth as&nbsp;silk this Saturday.&nbsp; =
Not one=20
broken stud, in fact 6 of the eight studs just&nbsp;backed out of the=20
head.&nbsp; This could only be done in the hands of a master so =
obviously I did=20
not do it.&nbsp; It was done with great care by Rick Alexander!&nbsp; =
Thanks=20
again Rick.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Also, the drive home =
through the=20
rolling hills and twisty roads of Connecticut on a beautiful day was =
just an=20
added benefit.&nbsp; It&nbsp;was also made a little more interesting by =
having a=20
Ferrari to chase.&nbsp; He pulled out of Satan's Kingdom State Park and =
passed=20
me as soon as the road opened up to two lanes.&nbsp; I stayed with him =
only=20
because he did not want to exceed the speed limit by too =
much.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Again, special =
thanks to Rick=20
Alexander for all his expert help.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Rick Kellner.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D1>
<P>Manifold bolt removal - Success Story</P></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_010F_01C26809.E94988A0--