New member

Hi all, I live in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.  So I probably won't
be making it out to many meets!  I was asked what condition my car is in, so
I will briefly try to explain that.  When we first got it, the floorboards
had holes big enough to see the ground, the car didn't run, and the
electrical system was a mess.  The interior was a red (car exterior is
blue), and was in need of replacing.  We started by fixing the holes in the
floor by rivetting a  metal pan to the inside and under the car, both over
the holes.  Then we covered it all with an alluminized roof covering.
The car now runs almost perfect, and we really didn't have to do much to get
it running either.  Just a  new fuel pump I believe, and it went.  It sounds
great when it is running now.
The electrical  is still a garbled mess..but I'll save my rant on that for
another post!  The interior has been all re-done.  We put a black dash in
it, as opposed to the blue one it had, the driver seat was professionally
done, and the other three seats were done by my dad.  I swear I can't  tell
a difference in the craftsmanship!  All the brakes have been done and the
wheel wells have been cleaned and painted.
When I describe it like this, it sounds like all I need to do is turn the
key, and drive away!  However its not quite that close!  There are some mega
issues, such as the electrical, but recently all my money has gone into my
other baby, the '69 Firebird that I just got.  With the amount of gas it
drinks though, I would like to have something like the Scirocco to save me
some money!  Anyways, sorry for the novel here, got kinda carried away!!
Thanks,
Brandon Ensom
'77 Scirocco