78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/

In a message dated 9/29/02 7:09:08 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
tberk@mindspring.com writes:

Subj:Re: 'rocs in the fog 2k+2 - details set
Date:9/29/02 7:09:08 AM Pacific Daylight Time
From:tberk@mindspring.com
To:mk1scirocco@yahoo.com
CC:scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Sent from the Internet

Mark Hausler wrote:

> Bummer-
>
> I'm a no go for the 5th. I have an all day picnic in
> Golden Gate Park to attend (planned months ago)
>
> Have fun!
>
> mark

That's OK Mark, we know were GG Park is. Just keep an eye out for the
caravan, we'd luuuuv to embarrass you to all you other friends.

;])

TBerk
(I'm off to find a head, a hydro motor head that is.)

--part1_37.2e0b73ee.2ac87f5f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Maybe we can call this one " 'rocs in the fog 2k+2, in search of mark". ;-)<BR>
<BR>
-Dick-<BR>
78 Scirocco<BR>
Original Owner<BR>
http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
In a message dated 9/29/02 7:09:08 AM Pacific Daylight Time, tberk@mindspring.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
Subj:Re: 'rocs in the fog 2k+2 - details set <BR>