Oil Pan Baffles/Windage Trays etc.

Jeff, I have one going into the 2L project, yes it is ruberised all around,
there are few places that sell it for a good price, I paid mine 39.99.
if you want to examine it, shoot me an email, and Ill meet ya! (ya like 4
blocks from my current place..)

ATS - Patrick Bureau
'91 F250 7.3L Diesel, Super cab, 8ft Bed, 5th wheel.
'98 Jeep Cherokee
'85 8v Prowler Orange Kamei X1 Scirocco GTX.
'85 8v Titian Red Scirocco (daily Driver)