Possible Trade

jp43044 wrote:

> I just can't bring myself to cut up the Scirocco.  I'm standing there the
> other day tools in hand and I just can't do it.  So, I am at a bit of a
> dilema here.  I'll just throw it out there.  Is there anyone in or near Ohio
> with a Rabbit or even a GTI that might be interested in doing some sort of a
> deal?  Please reply off list.
>
> Erik
> 88 16V
> 88 Golf (Urban Insult Vehichle)
>
> ---------

OK, wait. You have a Scirocco but want to get rid of it and are
considering cutting it up? Or are you contemplating a project but hate
to desecrate a Scirocco?

In any case you are wise to pause, I can bet a Rabbit can be sourced,
LIST?

TBerk
glad I read this After I woke up. Having enough trouble sleeping as it
is.