[New member]

Brandon Ensom <firebeast69@shaw.ca> wrote:
Hi there, I have just joined this list as I have only now discovered it.
How long has it been up?  How many members are there here?  Is there any
website where we can see and post pictures?  I have a '77 Scirocco that I=

have had for years now.  My dad and I bought it about 5-6 years ago with =
the
intention of restoring it to daily driver status, as it was a p.o.s. when=
 we
bought it.  All these years later and I still have it, only its still a
p.o.s. and it never made it to the driver status.  Its a shame because it=
 is
soo close and I know it would be a great little car.  We re-did the inter=
ior
so that it is near immaculate.  Anyways, with this list as another tool,
that car may get back on the road yet!  I also have a few parts left over=

from a '75 Scirocco that I may not need.  If there are some parts that yo=
may need, let me know and I'll see what I've got.  Thanks, Brandon Ensom

The list isn't "another tool", it is THE tool. If that car can ever
concievably get on the road, this bunch will help you get it there, serio=
usly.
So welcome!
As for the POS thing, I have had points where I've had a daydream about
crushers (ever seen "Gone in 60 seconds?" Like that...), but not now. Min=
e's
back on the "good car" list. Maybe I'll be mad at it by tonight, who know=
s.
But do restore that 77, not many of them left!

Cathy 2L 1987 16V "the silver headache"